The Manning Valley Race Club is pleased to have the following facilities available on racedays:
- The Winning Post Grandstand with full bistro food facilities with different menu ‘specials’ for every race meeting in addition to regular favourite meals and snack meals.
- The Corey Brown and Cooplacurripa dining and function rooms with adjacent viewing areas to hold that special corporate or private ‘event’ as a day at the races.
- Full Bar facilities in the grandstand and function rooms.
- External undercover grandstand seating for 140 and elevated grassed areas providing a panoramic view of the races and racecourse.
- Full TAB Totalisator Service with Sky Channel coverage of all races.
- Undercover Betting Ring with bookmakers and the price fluctuation service.
An ATM facility is available on racedays, adjacent to the Raceday Secretary’s Office near the mounting yard, for all your cash requirements.
If First Aid is required on racedays, contact the Raceday Secretary’s Office near the mounting yard.